Wednesday, April 18, 2007

the anger of teacher

Tut..tut.. Tut..tut..
That's not a sound of 'keong' lho ya! That's my cellphone telling me someone has sent me a message. Well, as I have the old one, so I can't set my cellphone with a wondeful sound. ^_^
The sms is from my student, she asked me whether I will come to the boarding or not. I decided not to come since I am here now....searching something...replying email...taking a look at my friends site. So, sorry my dear student, I can't come to you. I wish you the best for tomorrow, hopefully Allah will give succes to all students in Indonesia and make the government realize that UN
is not the best method to measure the students' competence.
Mmhh, jadi agak2 nervous neh. Iyalah, besok kan bagian English exam. I wonder my students feeling. Are they nervous too? Are they studying now? Ni pemerintah suka aneh2 aja sih...bikin UN segala pake standardisasi yg tinggi secara pendidikan di Indonesia tuh masih warisan jadul getoo lho. Pendidikan qta tuh blm bisa nerapin kayak gini. Klo saya boleh bilang sih, kelulusan siswa selama a few years ago lebih banyak unsur politiknya daripada pure hasil siswa. Huh...

No comments: