Wednesday, July 20, 2005

a film 'bout GIE

Wanna check this out? Yup...milesproduction created a new film... They have really worked hard, I think, for the film. Well, a big project needs a big willing and effort, right? I, myself, haven't much time to check the web (there's also the blog!), but later on, I think I'll dropp by again. Just wanna know the "behind the scene" of that film.
Hey...do you ever know what GIE tried to share with Indonesian? from his book..from his thoughts..I think Rama Pratama is also deserved to be filmed. He was one of the leader in May 1998 *menjatuhkan the BIG man from his crown ;p* and now...he is one of the House Representatives from PKS Hahaha...does he want to be filmed? Well, maybe later...... If I have a chance to make a film, I'll film about KH Rahmat Abdullah...he is one of my big idol..(may Allah bless him in 'there)

No comments: