Monday, November 10, 2008

.....the day she went away…..

It’s been a month since she went away. Precisely, the day she passed away.
I can’t meet her again, I can’t see her again, I can’t hear her voice again.

Oh, how I miss her. I feel the deepest sorrow of my whole life at the moment.

I often cry alone when I cook in the kitchen, remembering she was cooking at the same place. I often cry alone in the bathroom, keeping in mind the way she was standing weakly to the wall. I often cry alone in my bedroom, remembering she was sleeping in the same bed.

September 10th, 2008…..

I love you a lot, that’s why I took you to the hospital even though you didn’t want to. It’s been more than a week you lie down in bed because of your illness. I didn’t think your illness was in serious condition since you always gave us your best smile. All of us were shocked when the doctor said we have to take you to RSCM as you’ve suspected to get blood cancer. You’ve already got diabetes since 1993 and at that time Allah gave you another portion of His love. I couldn’t forget your smile, your nicest smile, going through a period of your terrible time.

October 10th, 2008…..

Allah loves you a lot I think, that’s why He took you from our life. You passed away on Friday that many people said it was an excellent day to leave the world. I hope you have a great time there. I realize all of us will come to an end. Hopefully we can meet in His paradise in hereafter.

November 10th, 2008.....

I really miss you, Mom

I miss your advice. I miss your smile.

I miss your patience.

I miss the rest of YOU....

Allahummaghfirlaha, warhamha, wa’aafiha wa’fu’anha.

O Lord, please give her the best place and give her Your mercy. Aamiin.

I'll try to be the best teacher as you used to be.

I'll try to be the best mother in the future as you used to be.

I'll try to be the best wife as you used to be.


Mom, I'll try to be the best of me....


No comments: