Wednesday, March 23, 2005

k4mi$am@

Ada yg tau the meaning of KAMISAMA? roel pernah tau ada film-nya, klo ga salah ttg kumpulan anak muda yg punya keinginan atau apalah gitu...dah lupa lagi sih. tapi klo KAMISAMA yg satu ini bukannya film, but it's a song sang by edcoustic. Mereka adalah group nasyid baru from Bandung. Fresh from the oven lho!! *heuheuheu emang kueh?* here's the lyrics:

KAMISAMA

Tai you ga nishi no, tai you ga nishi no,

Suiheiseng ni sizunda toki 2X
Watashi wa jibun no sitekita koto
Hitotsu-hitotsu o omoi dasitemita

Reff:

Kamisama, yoruga otozureta toki
Kamisa, tai you ga sizimu to doujini
Jibun ga nandomo kurikaesitekita
Ayamichi o kuyande
Naitemo douka oyorushi kudasai

Akhir2 ni roel suka banget menggumam pake lagu ini. Knapa menggumam? soale roel ga bisa nyanyi. Percaya deh! Tanya aja ma temen kost-an or my lil' bro :( Pokoknya klo ada yg denger roel nyanyi dikit aja, pasti diprotes. "Udah deh, mending juga diem..." Tapi, it's not a big problem, lagian roel juga ga ada mimpi mo jd penyanyi koq. Selain KAMISAMA, roel juga seneng ma FIND THE WAY. nih liriknya:

FIND THE WAY

You give me hope, to realize

The reason why and what am I living for
After so long follow my feet
Looking for life that You have given me
As I remember those days the darkness time
When I was not caring You were there
Now I care to take this way so clear
And I feel so proud to be a Moslem guy

Reff:

And now how so great that I feel
Living up to the light, with you inside my heart
And I could never be the same
Without you involve in
On me to try to find the way
Now I believe in any way
That You will always here inside my mind
And I believe you’ll always hear
An every beat, the trembling of my heart
Everytime I pray I cry for You
and I feel he peaceful of my soul
To obey in every word You say
When the time has come, let me die in Your way

No comments: